Listen To The Article:
Lipton green tea benefits are a well-known tea brand that has been in the market for more than 100 years. I have even heard some people using Lipton as a synonym for green tea. Lipton has one of the freshest collection of teas, and the product range is pretty big.
I always find a Lipton teabag on my work table. Out of all the teas Lipton provides, I like their green tea the best. It has a fresh aroma and a perfect color.
Lipton green tea benefits are useful when it comes to weight loss. Because of the high quality, Lipton tea has a high level of antioxidants in it. Antioxidants are responsible for the boost in metabolism that leads to more calorie burning.
Lipton green tea also prevents acidity. It leads to better diet management and can result in the reduction of belly fat. When someone tries to go on a diet, the most common problem is sudden hunger attacks. Lipton green tea prevents hunger attacks.
Lipton green tea benefits for skin
Lipton green tea is also very beneficial for the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea can reduce skin irritation, swelling, and skin redness.
You can also apply a tea mask made from Lipton green tea to your skin to reduce tan and sunburn. Here is a quick recipe for the Lipton green tea face pack.
Lipton Green Tea Facemask Recipe
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 1 Saucepan to boil Water
- 1 Teaspoon to Whip
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Lipton green tea bag
- 50 ml Water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch turmeric
- Open the Lipton green tea bag and put the tea in a mixer grinder.
- If you don’t have a mixer grinder handy, then you can use a mortar pestle.
- Grind the tea into a fine powder.
- Now boil the water in a saucepan.
- Transfer the ground tea into a mixing bowl
- Add a pinch of turmeric and honey in it and mix well.
- When the water starts to boil, pour it on the mixture.
- Mix well until you see the tea absorbs all the water.
- There you go, your Lipton green tea face mask ready.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Now you have lovely looking skin.
Lipton green tea benefits and side effects
Lipton green is my favorite, and I have been drinking it like forever. I always find it fresh, and the taste is always excellent. I never found any side effects after drinking Lipton green tea.
But as I always say that excess of everything is terrible. If you drink too much green tea(not especially Lipton green tea), that will result in high caffeine consumption. Research has proved that caffeine’s mild consumption is good for the human body, but a High intake of caffeine is always troublesome. It can disrupt your regular sleep pattern and lead to infrequent visits to the toilet.
Health Related Lipton Green Tea Benefits
A good quality green tea is always beneficial for your health. And I consider that Lipton green tea is of very high quality. Let’s have a quick look at what are the benefits of excellent quality tea.
- It has a high level of antioxidants that are essential for the immunity boost of your body.
- It is suitable for the health of your brain because it contains an amino acid called L-theanine.
- It can help you with weight loss
- Green tea can protect you against Cancer.
- It boosts your Immunity to help you fight against all kinds of pathogens.
- It may increase your bone density.
- It can help balance your blood sugar levels to prevent diabetes.
- It also supports the health of your heart to avoid cardiac attacks.
- Green tea can protect your skin from aging.
Conclusion – Lipton Green Tea Benefits
In a nutshell, Lipton green tea benefits are endless. Lipton green tea is a super-food that helps you stay healthy—staying healthy means having a good BMI. Lipton green tea boosts your Immunity to increase metabolism. That leads to a high-calorie burning rate. A high calorie-burning rate further helps you lose body fat. So I believe that Lipton green is the ‘Mantra’ for a healthy life. If you don’t drink it while considering Lipton green tea benefits, then you must start today.
If you like our blog, you must check our other green tea articles and subscribe to our regular newsletter. I promise that we will never spam you— Cheers to the Tea.