Listen To The Article:
Your Immunity is the best guard against coronavirus infection. There are certain herbs in nature that will protect you from viruses and diseases by boosting your Immunity. Ayurveda is the way of life, and it has suggested these herbs and spices make Immunity boosting tea recipe.
Let’s go through the Immunity Boosting Tea Recipe.
How To Make Immunity Boosting Tea
To make Immunity booster tea to increase your immunity against the coronavirus, take these four ingredients.
Immunity Boosting Tea Recipe
- Tulsi or Holy Basil (100 gram)
- Ginger (7 grams)
- Black Pepper Powder (5 grams)
- Cinnamon Powder (5 grams)
- Take a pan and add 11/2 cup of water.
- After that, put the pan on the stove, and turn on the flame.
- When you see small bubbles on the bottom of the pan (Fish Eyes Temperature), add 1 Tsp (2 grams), tea in the water.
- Let the water boil until 1/3 water is evaporated.
- After boiling, put off the flame and strain the herbal tea.
- Consume it 2 times a day to boost your immune system against the coronavirus.
Most of the health issues are related to the low immunity of the body. This tea includes four essential herbal remedies to protect us and boost our immunity.
The Best Immunity Boosting Tea Recipe Tips
It includes Black pepper, Holy basil (also known as Tulsi in India), Cinnamon, and Ginger ( also known as Sonth in India). For centuries Ayurveda has been promoting these herbs and spices to treat the various diseases and health conditions. The Trade of these spices has shaped the world in the past, and the reason was well known to everyone. But with the introduction of Allopathy, now people forget the power of these Immunity boosting herbs. But it is time to enjoy the health benefits of these herbs.
Take this tea at least 2 to 3 times a day to boost your immunity against coronavirus. Check out the full article about Immunity boosting tea here.